SMC Program - Driverless Cars: The Autonomous RevolutionName: SMC Program - Driverless Cars: The Autonomous RevolutionDate: October 29, 2019Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Download printable flyer HERE.
Even driverless cars are going to need a place to live, just like the people who use them. What will that mean for the creative minds, engineers, and planners who are planning for the future needs of residential development?
Hear what transportation economics expert Dr. Jon Haveman has to share on these questions and more…
- What will streets and neighborhood designs look like when driverless cars are on the road? And will roads change?
- How will AV advancements impact home designs? Garages? Fleet parking garages? Fueling stations?
- When and how will the industry need to retool and retarget marketing?
- Bring questions of your own as we accelerate the discussion of homes for autonomous vehicles and the people who love them.
ABOUT JON HAVEMAN Ph.D.,
Principal, Marin Economic Consulting
Dr. Jon Haveman is a frequently quoted economics expert and prolific author who publishes extensively on transportation and security issues at California's seaports, business outsourcing and technology trade. A principal at Marin Economic Consulting, Dr. Haveman has served as the chief economist at the Bay Area Council Economic Institute, taught business at Purdue University and has held formative roles at Beacon Economics and the Public Policy Institute of California. He earned his doctorate and masters degrees in economics at the University of Michigan.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested Contact: email@example.com
All event sponsors receive the following benefits PLUS those listed below: web event page listing, logo on all marketing material, recognition throughout event signage
- Gold $500: Three complimentary tickets, and on screen ad in sponsor loop.
- Silver $300: Two complimentary tickets, logo recognition in sponsor loop.
- Bronze $150: One complimentary ticket, company recognition in sponsor loop.