BUILD Skills: The Negotiating Seminar (12p-2p)Name: BUILD Skills: The Negotiating Seminar (12p-2p)Date: April 16, 2021Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:BUILD Skills Series - The Negotiating Seminar
Presented by the Professional Women in Building of the BIA Bay Area
This condensed workshop proves that anyone can be empowered to consistently get what they want, on their terms.
Negotiating is a fine art. Nevertheless, your employees can be quickly transformed into tough negotiators using some basic skills, a quick ear, and a careful tongue. In this condensed two-hour course, participants will learn:
- Fundamental negotiation perceptions.
- Essential strategies that increase margins, strengthen relationships, and close more sales.
- How to build an agreement that achieves objectives, ensures maximum returns, and minimizes investment.
- How to reveal creative and effective foundations for agreement.
- How to manage negotiation with refined questions, calculated pauses, and disarming phrases.
- How to tap into their unique sources of power.
- How everyone is “scripted” for negotiation success or failure.
- Strategies of the seller.
- Strategies of the buyer.
- Working for “win-win,” the golden ring of negotiation.
- How to use negotiation as a sales tool.
- The Kaleidoscope of Mutual Interest — a powerful tool for building an agreement.
- Uncovering the needs and desires of your opponent before and during a negotiation.
- Top reasons why negotiations fail, and how to avoid them.
- Using the Pyramid of Power — revealing, tapping and using your unique sources of power.
- Your “Tactics Toolkit” — 28 clever and effective techniques used by seasoned negotiators.