2020 - 43rd MAME Awards - Oct. 1Name: 2020 - 43rd MAME Awards - Oct. 1Date: October 1, 2020Time: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PDTRegistration: Sorry, registrations are now closed for this event.Event Description:Due to the ongoing wildfires in the area Alameda County Fairgrounds has been activated by Cal Fire to serve the community as a staging facility. In addition to everyone's health and safety 43rd MAME has been postponed from August 27th to October 1st. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out email@example.com.
Registration NOW Open - Click the "Register Now" button to secure your spot. (Register PER vehicle). Sponsor Flyer Download HERE.
The Sales & Marketing Council presents the 43rd Annual Major Achievement in Marketing Excellence Awards. MAME recognizes our industry's most outstanding builder, sales, marketing, and trade professionals who have distinguished themselves by working hard to deliver their best each day for the betterment of our industry.
In today's ever changing world, the SMC would like to continue to honor our industry through our awards show, but would like to be sensitive to all the different comfort levels of gathering in person. A viewing party under the stars will allow us to do just that. Join us as we gather and social distance, as needed, under the summer night sky at the Alameda County Fairgrounds Drive-In in Pleasanton. Yes! We will be gathering in person for an old fashion drive in "movie" at the fairgrounds.
Whatever your comfort level is, you will have the opportunity to stay in your car, bring chairs to sit outside your car OR mix and mingle with your mask.
There is limited space available at the drive in, so purchase early before it sells out.
Congratulations again to all the finalists for this year's 43rd MAME. Download the full list HERE.
2019 Winners: Download the list of winners HERE.
The following rules and regulations for our event will be dictated by the Alameda County Health Order & the Alameda County Fairgrounds:
- Masks must be worn in common areas and when within 6 feet of other guests.
- Listen along on radio station 97.1FM (subject to change).
- There will be no trash cans, whatever you bring to the movies with you must go home with you.
- Vehicles will be parked 6 feet apart, please stay in your social bubble and within your parking space. Cars are subject to search.
- No sitting in empty car spots, if you are outside your vehicle, please stay within your outlined parking spot.
- Large vehicles (over 70 inches tall) must park in the back. Any vehicle that may obstruct the vision of other vehicles may be parked closer to the back to allow for the best viewing of all guests. Cars over 70 inches tall, there are measuring sticks as you enter the lot.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers). No motorcycles, bikes or convertibles.
- No BBQing or "tailgating" is allowed.
- Keep your headlights off during the movie and back hatches may not be open above your vehicle?s roof line.
- The County Order does not allow convertibles or Jeeps with their tops or doors off at any time.
- Sitting in a truck bed is permitted - guests must stay in the bed of their own truck, no loitering around the vehicle. If you choose to sit in the bed of your truck, a mask must be worn for the entirety of the time spent outside the cab of the vehicle, per the current Alameda County Health Order.
- Alameda County Fair is a private nonprofit corporation. If the following Rules & Regulations are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed, unless it is a certified service dog; if you bring your pet you will be asked to leave
- Kids must stay with their parents and social bubble, no running around the parking lot or grass areas.
- Restrooms will be open. You must wear a mask and keep a physical distance of 6 feet. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.