East Contra Costa HCP Celebrates 10 Years
The East Contra Costa County Habitat Conservation Plan/Natural Community Conservation Plan will mark its 10-year anniversary with a short ceremony and mid-day barbecue at Roddy Ranch near Antioch on Sept. 14, 2017. BIA|Bay Area played a key role in the development of the ground-breaking development HCP/NCCP that provides streamlined permitting and environmental coverage for endangered and threatened species in exchange for standardized mitigation fees in Pittsburg, Brentwood, Clayton, Oakley and unincorporated eastern Contra Costa County. Click HERE to view its 2016 annual report.
Read on for full event details:
• What — East Contra Costa HCP/NCCP Celebration (short program and lunch)
• Who — The public is invited
• Where — Roddy Ranch (near Antioch, directions will be emailed to attendees)
• When — Sept. 14, 2017
• Time — 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
• RSVP — Click HERE (If you prefer to RSVP by phone, contact Maureen Parkes at 925-647-7831.)
• Click HERE to download an event flyer.