We are looking for an experienced Residential Construction Field Assistant Superintendent to join our team. Assistant Superintendent needed with residential home building experience. Must be comfortable working remotely with minimal supervision. Results based position and compensation package.
As an Assistant Field Superintendent, you will oversee multiple new home projects, maintain timelines, budgets and quality standards. The role involves planning, preparing work for the whole team, estimating costs, developing deliverable schedules as a roadmap for the construction team, risk management and daily interaction with teammates, clients and trade partners to complete projects on time and within budget. Field superintendent responsibilities include code compliance, safety management, quality control, work coordination, schedule compliance, corporate representation and project documentation.
- Schedule and coordinate all subcontractors and building activities.
- Monitor quality.
- Administer weekly job-site meetings.
- Take complete responsibility for overall project schedule.
- Produce daily field reports.
- Prepare safety reports and monitor safety compliance.
- Read or understand construction specifications and plans.
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers or trades.
- Inspect project operations to determine specification compliance.
- Read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts.
- Resolve or assist workers in resolving work problems.
- Establish work goals and motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Prepare reports.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Frequent standing, walking and sitting.
*Frequent lifting and carrying up to 10 pounds.
*Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.
*Must be able to work at computer or desk area for extended periods of time.
*Various types of travel required.
This job operates in a variety of environments that will include working outside in extreme weather conditions and noise levels. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.