JOIN THE SALES TEAM OF ONE OF THE AREA’S LEADING HOMEBUILDERS, TRUMARK HOMES! ARE YOU SEEKING AN EXTRAORDINARY LONG-TERM OPPORTUNITY WITH A PREMIER HOMEBUILDER?
We are seeking an Online Sales Counselor to manage our online sales and marketing initiatives. This position responds to, qualifies, and manages leads and customer requests for new homes, and reports directly to our Marketing Director.
If you're a committed sales professional, we can offer you:
- An extensive training and mentoring program with some of America's best new home sales coaches.
- Exceptional compensation and incentives (Up to $60,000)
- Salary, commission, and benefits
You MUST be a superstar on the phone, a wizard with email communication, and extremely comfortable using computer programs.
Previous new home sales experience not required. CA Real estate license preferred but not required immediately.
Learn About Trumark Homes: https://trumarkhomes.com/
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Respond to all email and phone leads immediately
- Qualify the leads based on needs
- Provide consistent follow-up to online prospects with the goal of setting an appointment with the Onsite Sales Agent
- Provide information and marketing material to prospects
- Respond to the sales line and voicemail for leads
- Work with the prospect to determine the best community and floor plan
- Utilize lead-management software
- Create and deliver ongoing email campaigns
- Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios
- Maintain website content
- Monitor third-party websites and online advertising
- Continually research the competition and their online activities
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Two years of customer service experience
- Customer-focused and personable
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- Sales contact management database experience
- Solid organizational, planning, and managing skills
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process