Customer Care Representative
LocationSan Ramon - 12657 Alcosta Blvd, Suite 250
As part of Brookfield Asset Management — one of the largest alternative asset managers in the world — we harness our resources to bring a fresh approach, unparalleled creativity, relentless innovation, and sound ESG practices to the planning, development, and management of buildings everywhere. From offices, retail spaces, and logistics facilities to multifamily residences, hospitality establishments, and mixed-use structures — we are reimagining real estate from the ground up.
We redefine how home and life come together for over 60 years. At Brookfield Residential, a leading North American land developer and homebuilder within the Brookfield Properties family, we have had one goal in mind – to create the best places to call home. From the development of award-winning vibrant communities to the building of well-designed homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experiences for our customers, partners, employees, and members of the community. Learn more.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
Customer Care Representative is responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of their community. Must diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service requests in a professional, timely and satisfactory manner with the goal of exceeding customer satisfaction. ?
Your Key Deliverables
- Strive to exceed customer satisfaction.
- Become proficient with mobile application for tracking and updating customer service requests.
- Interact with construction and sales personnel to ensure a positive team spirit.
- Comply with Brookfield Residential Appearance Code.
- Respond to customer service requests and identify items covered by Brookfield Residential limited warranty, manufacturer’s warranty, or homeowner responsibility.
- Manage, coordinate and verify satisfactory completion of corrective repairs performed by trade contractors or others. Ensure work is completed as efficiently, promptly, neatly and as cost-efficiently as possible.
- Perform other duties as set forth by the Director of Customer Care or the Vice President of Operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Care preferred.
- Residential Construction experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Customer Service focused with negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, loyal, trustworthy and honest.
- Maintains a high energy level, positive outlook and interested in and responsive to technical and personal skills training and education.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, using good judgment and effective time management skills.
- Ability to withstand many contact episodes without becoming either robotic, detached, or unsympathetic to the customer’s concerns.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, move and carry field materials weighing 50 pounds or less. Physical agility is required for climbing of stairs, ladders, physical inspection of attics, crawl spaces, etc.
- Must have vehicle as position requires daily travel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) and familiar with MS Outlook (email) MS Teams is preferred.
- Familiar with a mobile device such as an (iPad) preferred.
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
Excellent extended health benefits
Generous tuition assistance program
Leadership development and mentorship programs
Charitable donation matching
A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community