CVC is always looking for talented, energetic, self- starters to join our winning team. We believe good people are the foundation of a successful company.
We offer on-going training with the opportunity of promotional advancement and an environment that rewards excellence. Be a part of the CVC team where we value safety, quality, integrity and professional growth.
SUMMARY: Manage and coordinate all activities on multiple job sites to ensure that all concrete activities are completed as scheduled and walked for quality. Supervise job foremen on a daily basis. Monitor company equipment and supplies to ensure the needed equipment is where required. Inspect tools and equipment and notify warehouse manager for service and repair as needed. Review daily material schedule to ensure that deliveries meet concrete schedule. Forecast the need for crews to ensure that staffing matches the concrete and operations schedule.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversees the daily construction activities at work site, including scheduling of workers, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project.
· Schedule of each job, identify potential conflicts and provide solutions
· Ensure that all safety rules and precautions are being followed
· Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers
· Maintain and review paperwork jobsite foreman i.e. time sheets, work/change orders
· Review change orders for each job. If new changes are received, obtain copies of options for office.
· Confirm office has copies of all paperwork received in the field
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bilingual in English and Spanish
· Minimum of four years residential concrete construction or related experience
· Must have strong planning, organization and paperwork skills
· Ability to resolve crew needs and issues daily
· Oversee and maintain quality assurance
· Manage budgets and review timesheets daily for accuracy and compliance
· Ensure that all crew members are following company safety rules
· General knowledge of the building process and detailed knowledge of all aspects of the concrete trades and practices.
· Must possess good verbal and writing abilities